Be With Us This Christmas is a simple prayer that uses the prophecy of Jesus’ birth, found in Isaiah 9:6, as context to bring encouragement to the world this Christmas.
Receive Daily Devotions from David Jeremiah
Sign up to receive email devotions each day!
Though the celebration Christmas will go on this year, the expression of the Season will take a different form. In a time where health, financial, and political issues dominate our lives, it is heartening to remember that Jesus came to be our Prince of Peace!
A Christmas Prayer:
Be with Us This Christmas
In a world of disappointment, You are WONDERFUL.
In a time of anxiety, You are our COUNSELOR.
In a season of instability, You are our MIGHTY GOD.
In a culture of great uncertainty, You are our EVERLASTING FATHER.
And, in a world of chaos, You are our PRINCE OF PEACE.
GOD, be with us this Christmas.
~ ~ ~
“For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”
You Might Also Enjoy:
• Why Was Jesus Born in Bethlehem?
• Prophecies Fulfilled by Jesus
• How Do We Know Jesus Is the Son of God?
• Why Did God Choose Mary?
• A Red-Letter Christmas Advent Devotional
• Understand Old and New Testament Prophecy
• 10 Bible Contradictions About Jesus Explained
• Why Do We Celebrate Christmas on December 25?